Full Time Nanny | Portsmouth, NH
Dual career family is seeking a Full-Time Nanny to provide in-home childcare for their 4-month-old infant. They are looking for a nanny who is experienced caring for infants and will meet the child’s development needs, both social and physical. They are looking for a long-term nanny who wants to join their family and loves caring for children and their safety. The nanny would need to be comfortable working around parents, as mom plans to be home with the nanny and child occasionally while she prepares to return to work in January.
Their ideal nanny will have a minimum of 5 years of childcare experience or a mix of education that equal it (E.g. nanny with 3 years of experience who also is an infant certified teacher). They are looking who has a diversity of life experiences and is able to commit to a minimum of 1 year of employment.
Start Date: 11/27/2018
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7 am – 4 pm, 45 – 50 hours per week. The family is looking for a nanny who can occasionally be flexible to arrive earlier/stay later due to the parents’ employment.
Additional responsibilities include: preparing meals, light housekeeping, and laundry that is all childcare and child related.
*This family is not open to a nanny bringing her own child*
East Coast Nannies, LLC (ECN) is a placement agency that will help you find the best position based on your experience, location and job requirements. In order to become a registered nanny with East Coast Nannies candidates must meet these minimum requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years of professional childcare experience (or a mix of education & experience)
- Valid in-state driver’s license
- Full coverage car insurance
- Current Infant/Child CPR Certification as well as Infant/Child First Aid Certification (Must be completed by the date of hire)
- Agreement to undergo a rigorous background check
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Proficient in the English language
- Willing to undergo a background check
- Willing to show proof of vaccines
- Newborn Care Specialist Certification is a plus!
College degree preferred but not required. Must be willing to undergo a background check, agency interview process, and all necessary paperwork. Compensation is based on experience and nanny will be paid by family, not agency.
*Must have at least 1-year of experience working with infants! *
All applicants must fill out a Nanny Application with ECN. Apply at: http://eastcoastnannies.com/nanny-employment-application/
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Salary: $17.00 to $22.00 /hour